I don't care who you are, if you are a guy and I like you, I'll just come and Knack you




In a surprising turn of events, a young woman has announced that she will "knack" any guy she likes, regardless of who they are. 

The woman, who has chosen to remain anonymous, claims that she's not afraid to take the initiative and go after what she wants. 

When asked for more details on her unconventional approach to dating, she simply shrugged and said, "I don't care who you are, if you're a guy and I like you, I'll just come and knack you.

" While her boldness has sparked some controversy, others have praised her for breaking gender stereotypes and taking charge of her love life. 

Only time will tell if her approach will pay off in the end.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Smartwatchs