It seems like 90% of nowadays ladies have nothing to offer than shaking their nyash on social media, take a good look at how young lady were Twerking in a viral video.



As I watched the viral video of these young women dancing and shaking their nyash, I couldn't help but feel a sense of disappointment. Is this really all that women have to offer? Is our worth and value as human beings solely based on the size and movement of our backsides?


It's easy to get caught up in the hype and validation that comes from likes and views on social media, but at what cost? Are we sacrificing our dignity and self-respect for a few moments of online fame?


As a woman myself, I refuse to be reduced to just a body part. I refuse to conform to societal standards that only value me based on my physical appearance. I have so much more to offer than just my nyash.


I have a mind that is capable of critical thinking and problem solving. I have a heart that is full of compassion and empathy. I have talents and skills that go beyond dancing provocatively for strangers on the internet.


So to all my fellow ladies out there, let's remember our worth and value goes beyond our physical attributes. Let's strive for more and show the world that we are capable of so much more than just shaking our nyash.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Smartwatchs