I Have No Idea”: Pretty Lady Cries Bitterly After Boyfriend Quit Their Relationship



TikTok user wept as she videoed an emotional meltdown over her painful split from her boyfriend 

She advised women not to open up to men for love because she believed they may suffer a similar fate 

Her video, posted to her platform, had many people posting messages to comfort her in the comments area 

Lady battled relationship struggle Sharing the footage on her account, Chisomebubeogu added a piece of advice to young women not to open up to men because of love. 

@chisomebubeogu

I’m broken 😭 i dont know where to start but my advice to every young lady there dont open up to a guy because of love😭 I’m not crying because i and this guy broke up actually I’m happy he showed his attitude but am emotionally traumatized , mentally stressed because this guy insulted my mum,also brought us down like i and my family was nothing 😭😭 do you know how it feels to come out from a spereted home 😭 my mum is my everything she stood by us didnt remarry she takes loan to take care of us yes its true we dont have money and we are nobody according to him but something in me knows i will make my mum the only jewelry i have reap the friuit of her labor, i have no idea how i can do it but……its well 😭 i havent cried for any man before but this pieces me 😭😭😭😭

♬ original sound - Somachi🦋

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Smartwatchs