To be honest, Haaland will not beat my record. He is fast and scores a lot of goals. But when Kevin De Bruyne retires, Haaland's goals will half.



 To be honest, Haaland will not beat my record. He is fast and scores a lot of goals. But when Kevin De Bruyne retires, Haaland's goals will half. 


Don't get me wrong, he is an incredible goal scorer. So physical and strong on the ball, makes good runs. But it's not enough. Haaland needs a creator. But if you compare him to me in my prime, I could easily create something from nothing. 


That is the difference. Haaland needs to learn how to create once he learns that maybe. Now Mbappe is also good, but he keeps farming differentially. He needs to go to Real Madrid. 

They have an amazing team now with Bellingham and Willingham, who is becoming an amazing winger. But the Mbappe and Haaland rivalry will never be as good as the Ronaldo-Messi rivalry.

 Obviously, everyone knows that I was better than that Burgerling merchant. But in my opinion, Mbappe is a lot better than Haaland. Haaland is a striker. Mbappe is more than just that with his pace, skill and dribbling. 

When Mbappe hits his prime in a couple of years, no one will be able to stop him. Trust me when I say that Mbappe will be absolutely untouchable.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Smartwatchs