Shatta Wale and I slept on the same bed but never had sex – Efia Odo Sets the Record Straight

 


Famed Ghanaian socialite and actress, Andrea Owusu, otherwise known as Efia Odo has addressed the rumors surrounding her just-ended relationship with Reggae and Dancehall artiste, Shatta Wale. 


According to her, despite sharing a bed with the popular musician, their night together did not involve any intimate activities as the only relationship that has ever existed between herself and Shatta Wale is that of friends and nothing more.


The actress made this known in an upcoming episode of Gh Queens where she dismissed the speculation, emphasizing that the ‘Freedom’ hitmaker was not someone she desired in that way.


“I am tired of this question. Yes, I have slept on the same bed with Shatta Wale, but have we had sex? No. If I want to be intimate with a man, I will, but I will lay in bed with Charles and he will not touch me ” she clarified.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Smartwatchs